All the groups presented their ideas and each student has evaluated the projects according to the Emotional, Rational and Sustainable criteria.
The project angle moment has opened an animated discussion in which the constructive critics given unhinged the concepts generated.
A this positive step of the creative process, all the designers involved became aware of the facts that smarter ideas and a more effective presentation were possibile, that strategies, communication, products, people and cities are part of system that should be envisioned and designed through their efforts.
The critical points identified:
- structure of the product service system
- service accessibility according to different users needs
- “we are part of a live urban system”
- economical and social sustainability
- eco-sustainability is not a winning marketing strategy, it’s an unavoidable and integrated feature of a product/service/event
- tools and methods let creativity grow and develop with deepness and responsibility
At the end of the day, the goal has been reached: all the students opened their minds and started thinking as social actors.